Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Project: My Favorite.


A Project: My Favorite.

One of my many dear friends brought the most endearing idea to mind recently.  I have found work to be consuming lately.  Though the stress must be continually be managed by prayer and balance, my friend encouraged me to develop those outlets which have always brought  joy and encouraged creativity.  One of the many of these outlets, for me, is flower arranging.  So here is the plan: every month I am to determine two events or merely, recipients.  Then, arrange.  Because nothing is as satisfying to me as learning (goodness, that is an overstatement, but, you get it), I will treat the project as my training.  I will choose a style, season, and variety of flora and fauna to study for the arrangement.  I am excited, and so thankful for my dear friend, who has always had time for me, even for just a walk or cry!  Thank Jesus for the same.

IMG_1554

(Pike Place Market…from my trip last year.)

1 comment:

  1. What a kind idea! This will be perfect since I throw parties about twice a month! : ) You are so talented and I'm so excited to see what you do! Love you!

    CR

    ReplyDelete