Saturday, October 16, 2010


Magazine Update: 2 of 2

Now, some of you have no idea (and no desire to have an idea) about the difference between a Flash-based (Adobe Flashware, that is) and an HTML-based site.  But, the difference is huge, and, for a blogger, very influential.  For example, Flash-based sites limit the amount of content which can be saved from its site.  Further, Flash-based sites don’t play nice with mobile devices, including the iPad

I make the above digression to say this: Lonny is now HTML-based!  So, when I tell you about something fabulous in a recent issue, I can now give you a sneak peak of the same with pictures.  Best of all, if you are like me, and you keep a “dream home” file, you can now download the photos and save them on your hard drive.  So, in the spirit of excitement, here are some of my favorite interiors from the latest anniversary issue.

367395 104

No comments:

Post a Comment