Friday, October 15, 2010


Magazine Update: 1 of 2

I’m way behind on my magazines.  Work has provided for limited down-time, and focus and energy has curtailed that!  So, I find that I am about three behind, and a  new Lonny was just released!  So, I enjoyed the new House Beautiful this evening, which was full of great ideas.  My favorite piece in this month’s issue was 101 party Do’s & Don’ts….(here are my favorite takeaways!)

[No. 9] “Don’t try a new recipe at a party.” – Tricia Foley

[No. 15] “Let guests make their own cocktails.  I have a few favorite recipes on cards, and all the ingredients on hand.  People mix and shake and think it’s super fun.” – Paul Lowe

[No. 33] “Always start with an empty dishwasher.” – Chesie Breen

[No 98] “If you mix and match the china, keep the glassware and flatware consistent.” –Ann Dupuy

6a00e55391c48e88330133f38aefc0970b-450wi

[Beautiful Tablescape by Eddie Ross]

No comments:

Post a Comment