Tuesday, September 13, 2011


Opinion?

IMG_7234
 
Now, one of my sweet girlfrends has been on me about getting on Pinterest.  But, I found such a move somewhat premature to an actual bulletin board, right?  Well, I have finally executed my plan, after finding the perfect specimen at Hobby Lobby, of all places.  So, now I may be able to graduate to an additional bulletin board, of the digital nature.  In the meantime, I need your opinion.  Which chair?  I think I know my preference.  Just curious for yours? 
 
IMG_7227
IMG_7233
 
Now, I have to say, the direction of my bedroom is decidedly lighter than many of my other spaces,  unabashedly laced with estrogen.  But, my sister-in-law is always telling me to go for it, as soon (or not so soon!), some man (ineffably kind, intelligent, and, perhaps, good-looking) will likely opt out of the peonies at his bedside (or the alstroemeria lilies, on a good budget day!). Haha.

To understand my contemplation with the french chair, one probably needs a peak at my humble bedding.  It could use a bit of work; but I love the buttoned sham, it’s a keeper.

IMG_7232IMG_7231

3 comments:

  1. Definitely the striped---striking without being too harsh for your bedding :) Love the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the striped too. I love, love that cream chair but I agree the striped is striking! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the french chair...maybe in another space. The striped chair just seems to "fit" the desk area. I this your bedding is very cozy and yes, that sham is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete