Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tradhome Unveiled


Tradhome Unveiled

Have you perused?  It is fabulous.  I love Lonny, but this combination is suited for the student of both the foundations and the trends.  My favorite feature was “10 Things: my mother told me…”  It is perfect.  We’ve talked about many of these designers in previous months:

Heather Lawson of Habitually Chic [an oh-so fabulous blogger, one of the many who inspired me to write]: “Paint common rooms in neutral colors.”

Brad Ford:“Don’t bring the outdoors indoor.”

Susan Kasler [remember—she has the new line with Ballard Designs and now with Hickory Chair]: “Don’t mix your spaces.”

Jesse Carrier and Mara Miller: “Don’t distract from the view.”

Eddie Ross [fabulous blogger and creator of this fabulous tablescape]: “Save the china for special occasions.”

Windsor Smith [recently had a “Tastemaker Sale” on One Kings Lane]: “Don’t get too avant-garde with seating arrangements.”

Sarah Richardson [only my favorite host of my favorite show on HGTV: Sarah’s House]: “Never mix bold patterns.”

Thom Filicia: “Make sure every room has a balanced mix of skirted and non-skirted upholstered furniture.”

Celerie Kimble: [Remember this delightful sitting room? She is also featured in ' target=_blank>Benjamin Moore’s designer line.  She inspired my love for abstracts, along with Sally Benedict King]: “Never hang a mirror horizontally.”

Schuyler Samperton:“Keep small spaces simple.”

53

Tradhome: A very pleasing composition.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment