Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Ellen Hamilton

I'm not sure if you are picking up on it, but I frequently stalk New York Social Diary's "Designer Series."  I've included photos of Bill Brocksmidt & Richard Dragisic's home, and then, most recently, told you about Laura Kirar.  Well, I'm two weeks behind but thought I'd I catch you up on the most recent two designers.  This time around: Ellen Hamilton of Hamilton Design Associates. What I enjoyed most about Ellen's interview was her honest approach to her lifestyle and design.  She admits her design is "messy," --which was refreshing to me.  Her home appears full of memories and ease; perhaps, not disordered, but, rather full of everything she loves.  (I love her stack of books.)  Take a look.  
Now, Ellen may be "messy" at home, but, in others' homes, she is thoughtful and ordered, and yet still eclectic and full of color!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment