Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Flower Arrangements

I've always had a small obsession with flowers.  Flower arranging was what I wanted to do before I went to law school, and, sometimes, I'm not so sure its not still what I want to do.  But, for today, I merely enjoy tending to my plants and occassionally getting the opportunity to make a few arrangements.  


Update on our "Hotel Luxury" transformation:  The flower arrangements to rest on the bed side tables are complete.  We chose mercury glass (actually, a really good fake) to house our white peonies.  The mercury glass is nice because it is reflective and light, but can also be very formal and traditional.  It is quite the chamelion.  Our furniture, especially our bed, is particularly heavy and formal, so, I think these will add a nice soft touch.  Like them?  Making arrangements such as these is so easy, you only need the right materials!

P.S. The glass containers were only $4.95 each at ZGallerie; an insanely good deal.  I'm tempted to update my African Violets and hide their clay pots in these.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo...love the look! Thank you for sharing the great deal too!

    ReplyDelete