Wednesday, June 23, 2010


The New Project

I've mentioned this little concoction to some of you, but now, to all, here are the details.  As is likely obvious, I spend a lot of time on the internet perusing all there is to see.  I spend time on Etsy, blogs, web-stores, newspapers, and magazines.  I've decided I would like to get to know some of these amazing designers.  And many of them, thankfully, are graciously conceding to do a little interview. In the coming weeks, I will introduce you to some fabulous women (and hopefully a few men) who have jumped head first into the world of design and antiques, jewelry, floral design, and home goods.  I hope you enjoy their incredible stories. I've included a few pictures of their designs below.  I've got a lot of work to do.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment