Friday, May 21, 2010


Yellow

So, the color boost today will have a slightly different flavor.  I want you to imagine the possibilities of wallpaper--yellow wallpaper.  So, I found us a bathroom to put our imagination to work.  For me, wallpaper is an easy choice for a small space.  Although there are notable exceptions, I like very dramatic wallpapers in small spaces.  It makes a statement in powder rooms, enclaves, and ends of hallways. These yellow wallpapers would easily carry any small space. 


 Here is our pallette from House Beautiful.  Isn't the pink fabulous?

  
Chato & Co's Kaje - 01 at wallpapercollective.com



Camilla Meijer's Poppy Yellow at wallpapercollective.com


French America's Pigeon Boheme Superlemon on White Mylar at wallpapercollective.com

The poppies are my favorite, which likely surprises very few of you.  I think we can agree that wallpaper is no longer limited to the "country kitchen" books at your oversized home improvement stores.  These wallpapers are pricy, yet punchy.  Don't afraid to splurge on the small space, you won't need too much and you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment